What To Expect
During your first office visit, we will complete a thorough exam as you discuss your concerns, and then the doctor will determine whether treatment should be started immediately or if it would be more appropriate to delay treatment to allow time for growth and development. If immediate treatment is appropriate, the doctor will discuss his recommendations at that time, and our treatment coordinator will go over all financial information with you.
We offer complimentary initial exams to all prospective patients because:
- We want you to understand the benefits of orthodontics before starting the process, as well as the cost.
- We are best able to present individualized treatment options to you, ensuring you can make an informed decision.
You do NOT need a referral from a general dentist to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Weber.
The Next Step
Congratulations, you’ve made the decision to begin your orthodontic treatment! After you decide to proceed, you will schedule your first clinic appointment. Typically this is the day you will get your braces or another orthodontic appliance, depending on your customized treatment plan. This appointment usually takes about 1 1/2 hours.
Appointments Are Convenient & Easy
With today’s orthodontic technology, appointments are so convenient.
- After you get your braces on, appointments will become much shorter. You’ll find that you will not need to miss much school or work.
- We will work with you to schedule days and times that work best for you.
- You will visit Dr. Weber about every 4-10 weeks. It is important that you stay on track with your treatment goals by scheduling and attending appointments at the recommended intervals.