Dr. Weber’s team is a highly trained group of dental and orthodontic professionals who take great pride in their work, and are dedicated to making you feel comfortable. The team has received technical training from a variety of dental and orthodontic fields, and provides the highest level of service available. Dr. Weber’s team constantly receives training on the newest techniques in orthodontics, which keeps them up-to-date and able to serve you best.
Should you ever have a question about your treatment or general questions about orthodontics, please ask a team member and they’ll be happy to help. Dr. Weber’s team desires to make you comfortable both physically and emotionally while creating your beautiful smile.
- Diane has been an integral member of Dr. Weber’s Team since 2002.
- As office manager, she is involved in every facet of the office.
- She feels that she works for the “best orthodontist in the world” and loves the daily interaction with our staff, patients and families.
- Carri joined Weber Orthodontics in January of 2019
- She is responsible for greeting patients and assisting in scheduling appointments.
- She loves that she gets to thrive in an environment where smiles surround her.
- Cathy recently relocated from Tucson, AZ, where she worked as the front office coordinator at an orthodontist office for more than 19 years.
- Cathy’s favorite part of the job is working with the patients and their families.
- Maddie is our team’s record technician and specializes in taking digital scans, x-rays and documentation prior to treatment.
- Maddie loves working with our younger patients and assists in scheduling, educating and monitoring recall patients’ growth and development.
- Amy is our home team player; she has lived in the Millard area all of her life.
- Seeing the positive change in our adolescent and teenage patients’ self-esteem as they complete treatment is Amy’s favorite thing about working in orthodontics.
- Brittany loves seeing the confidence people have with an amazing smile, and how much more they smile after their treatment is complete.
- Brittany enjoys getting to know all her patients on a personal level, to make them feel at ease and comfortable.
- Carmen loves the opportunity she gets to develop relationships with her patients, while watching them grow as their smiles improve.
- Her favorite thing about being part of the Weber Orthodontics team is feeling every day like she gets to be part of something great.
- Jennifer loves getting to know our patients and building great relationships with them and their families.
- She loves being part of such a fabulous team at Weber Orthodontics!
- Jane’s favorite part of orthodontics is not only contributing to the improvement in the patient’s smiles by straightening their teeth, but educating them in their overall oral health as well.
- She feels it is so rewarding to see their confidence grow from start to finish!